Skip to content
The following rules must be followed at all times. Failure to do so will result in your party being asked to leave.
- Please respect the farm property at all times.
- Please keep out of farm fields, we can’t grow beer with trampled crops!
- Children MUST be supervised at all times, no exceptions. Children are not permitted beyond brewery boundaries.
- Tours must be taken before drinking on site. No outside beer, wine, or liquor is allowed on premises. No hooch, moonshine, or white lightning either. No exceptions!
- Beer is served until 30 minutes before closing. The last 30 minutes we are open is for growler fills only. (No pints or flights will be served after 7:30pm on Fridays and 6:00pm on Saturdays.)
- Growlers are not to be consumed on premises. They are TO-GO only. (State Law)
- Glasses are not free, Please do not take them unless you purchase them.
- Food is welcome, but please throw out your garbage. Grilling of any kind is not allowed.
- Dogs: Due to recent events and after much consideration, We ask that you please leave your dogs at home. We have two farm dogs that roam the farm, feel free to pet them.
- NO SMOKING
- We DO NOT allow any tour buses, limousines, party groups, bachelor or bachelorette parties, etc. at the brewery for tours and tastings, without prior reservations.
- We are also required by the State of NJ to refuse tastings to anyone who is actually or even appears to be drunk or intoxicated. (N.J.A.C. 13:2-23.1(b).)
You must be logged in to post a comment.